Monday, June 8, 2009

I won!

I've entered a few contests online, but never won. Until last night. Thanks to Brittany posting her family pictures online, I saw a little contest to get a free photo session with your family. I just sent in a few lines on why our family needs it (beyond our financial situation of just having finished grad school, I entered my whole sad eye story including how I've never really been in a picture with my big boy Kyle---last one was when he was 4 weeks old.). And we won. Nine photographers participated and here's ours: http://www.sweetyesterdaysphotos.blogspot.com/

Yeah! I'll certainly be posting them a soon as we have them.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she does good work. I'm excited to see the results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You won! I'm so...sooo excited for your family! You all deserve it! The pictures will be breathtaking. I looked at her website, and she takes an excellent picture...(and she has a REALLY cute family to work with too!) I'm so happy you won!

    ReplyDelete