Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good News

I just got back from Relief Society Enrichment Night--or group, or whatever it is now. I was in YW's so long it's going to be a while before I get all the terminology right. Either way, the evening was called "Cooking with Beans." The funny thing is that just a few weeks ago I told Taylor that I really wanted to learn to cook with beans. So I determined to go when I heard about it on Sunday. I haven't really done much in this ward because I had Kyle so soon after we moved here and then I had my surgery. So this was big for me to go.

Anyway, the good news is that I think I may end up liking it here after all. I had a nice time talking with the other women who seem quite a bit like me. It would seem that no one else can both cook exciting, delicious and nutritious meals while simultaneously keeping their house perfectly clean either! Though I'll always miss our Ridgecreek Ward friends, I just might be okay here, and I'm excited to get to know everyone. I don't know how people move without having the Church around for making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment