Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First Post

In the last month I've received about five emails from friends saying that they were the last in the universe to start a blog. As each email arrived I had to consider starting one for our family, and finally gave in. So I guess I am officially the very last person in the universe to begin a blog. I don't know if what I have to say is necessarily interesting, but I can post the things that Claire says; and though she is also not necessarily interesting, there is a good chance that what she says will be funny. And I think that is worth hearing. If all else fails I can post pictures of my kids, and that's really what will make people come back time after time. Well, who am I kidding, the only people that will read this are probably our parents, but they'll like it. Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment