Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'll Buy Dell Again!

So our laptop's screen went out a few months ago. We thought we'd have to send it to Timbuktu to get it fixed, so we waited until the thesis was done. Well yesterday I talked to someone from Dell about it. I was thrilled when they said they'd send the parts out to a technician who would come to my house. I was even more thrilled when that tech called me this morning to make an appointment for today. Less than 24 hours after the phone call Dell had shipped the parts, sent a tech to my home, and my computer is all better. They even replaced the little clicking button that Claire broke last year. All free because my warranty doesn't expire for another 50 days (good timing).

We've loved this computer anyway (despite the broken screen), and although I thought I'd go with a Mac next time---Dell is awesome. I'll stick with them.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! So glad you got it fixed so quickly. And FREE! Can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeee for free! And Happy very late Birthday! Sorry I didn't send wishes your way sooner. You deserve so much more than acne on your birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete