Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Precious

Claire has grown probably five inches since last fall. This means she can finally reach the pedals on her bike. She scoots all over the place on it with Kyle falling behind, again proving his nickname of Puppy. For some reason he likes to have a hand on her while she rides. I can only assume he thinks he's protecting her. The other day she had this dress on. He untied it and held onto the tie throughout most of her ride. Good thing she's still pretty slow! Isn't it sweet though? And I took this picture with my cell phone. I didn't know what a great camera I got!

Yesterday Claire said to me, "Mom. I am so glad you guys have two kids." Me too.

4 comments:

  1. That is seriously an adorable picture. Classic. Love the new layout too. You are so fun and talented. My blog is needing some pizazz too. I just don't ever want to take the hours to learn how to set it up the way I want it. One of these days. :) Claire's quote is too cute. I'm glad we have 2 kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire cracks me up! We're pretty glad we have two too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I love the new look! I end up changing mine every couple months, but the other day was the first time I changed our family picture on it in like 7 months . . . which was must needed, since I'd lost like 30lbs of my baby weight since the original family photo was taken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog always makes me tear up...

    The picture is great, and Claire couldn't be anymore in tune.

    ReplyDelete