Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I made it through

Surgery without anesthesia. That was fun. I had about 20 or more shots around my eye socket and eyelids. One was in my eye socket, that sucked. I didn't feel about 3 of them. The rest were nasty. But I didn't feel the cutting, scraping, stitching or cauterizing, so that was positive.

The juvederm filler was the worst. I think Taylor's hand were wondering when the baby would be there because I was squeezing so hard.

Either way, it's over. I have to ice it for three days now breaking as little as possible. And sit sleeping up. (I just saw that I wrote that wrong, and I think I'll leave it as a testimony to my percocet---And that's also a good clue to stop typing before I hurt myself or my editing reputation :) ).

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that part is over for you! Hope your recovery goes quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's done! Congrats. I can't believe you did it without anesthesia. You are so brave. Hope you recover extra fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You are fearless. That's amazing you did it without anesthesia. I would have fainted after ONE shot.

    Happy Healing. I'm glad you are on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a brave woman! I hope you heal fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so amazing!!! What a tough lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete