Sunday, October 5, 2008

More it's a boy...

Here are a couple more ways Kyle and Claire are different. Claire has never put anything unapproved in the toilet. Never. Kyle has already dropped a crayon in and has made several other attempt to dunk bath toys in the toilet.

And just an hour ago while we were watching conference he was playing with Taylor's cell phone. I thought I heard someone answer the phone. Who did he call. 911 of course. Of all numbers to call our 11-month-old called 911. Claire hasn't managed to accomplish this in 3+ years of living.
I hung up as I grabbed the phone, so of course they called right back and we had to explain the situation.

He's a boy. We love him. Enough said.

4 comments:

  1. Mischievious little one, huh? If it makes you feel any better, Weston called 911 too when he was younger. It was actually on an old phone that I kept charged because he liked the lights. I didn't realize it had an emergency call button. Oops! I felt so lame telling the lady what happened. Oh well. He's still a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, did you guys end up going to the game on Friday? I looked for you. We watched it on TV. Hope you had fun if you went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Will and Eliza! It's really thrown us to try to raise a boy after an almost perfect girl. William put a toy fish in the toilet and tried to tell me it wanted to swim!:)

    ReplyDelete