Monday, October 6, 2008

Me in Mosaic


I found this on my friend, Shannon's, blog and I thought it was fun to do.

Here's the deal... you answer the following 12 questions about yourself (
my answers are in parentheses after each question):

1. What is your first name? (Jackie)

2. What is your favorite food? (BBQ)

3. What high school did you attend? (Lehi)

4. What is your favorite color? (green)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Dean Cain---I actually had that exact pin-up on my wall in high school)

6. Favorite drink? (Diet Coke with Lime---there, I've said it openly. I need it.)

7. Dream Vacation? (Mexican Resort)

8. Favorite dessert? (plain cheesecake)

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (president)

10. What do you love most in life? (families are forever)

11. One word to describe you? (trying)

12. Your Flickr name? (jacherrin)**My Flickr name didn't give any results, so I used my last name.

Wanna play?: Type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr's search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows)... Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I can't get mine to work. It just shows the URLs and not the pics. YOurs in cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love yours! I wish I had thought of putting families are forever in there. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Creative! I love the pictures you chose. You should run for President...You certainly have MY vote!

    ReplyDelete