Saturday, November 20, 2010

Finally

I finally finished my china cupboard. I've wanted a curio forever---honestly as a permanent place for my crown. Well those are hard to come by at the DI. So are these, but I got one in Provo for fifty bucks. Good start. Here it is to begin with:And now it's in my house! It took three days to prep and paint. A day or so to put back together. And about an hour to get up the guts to, and then spray glue on the fabric. I LOVE the results!

And did I show you the kid bench I painted? I took a picture of the pillows that are on my bench: Then Keli cut a stencil of vinyl for me, and I painted over it.

Then I picked the stencil off with tweezers, and voila. Fancy!


I finally finished my china cupboard. I've wanted a curio forever---honestly as a permanent place for my crown. Well those are hard to come by at the DI. So are these, but I got one in

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at how talented you are! You are always doing such neat crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so impressive!!
    Great job!
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so crafty! Your china cabinet turned out gorgeous. Seriously. Love it.
    PS-You know that green chair/recliner that used to be in Weston's room? Well I'm finally getting rid of it. Are you interested? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pieces look AMAZING... like really amazing. I am especially in love with the china cupboard. When you decide to give it away, let me know. I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete