Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little Hints

Today I was astounded when I bought contacts at Standard Optical. They were HALF THE PRICE that I had been paying for the last 7 years! I'm certainly going to make sure to shop around more things. Oh, the money I've spent needlessly.

I also learned a little thing about fonts. I love fonts. I love them so much that I may let them slow my computer down just so that I can use more of them. Well, I learned that you don't have to install fonts to use them. Just keep the font file in a folder, and when you want to use one, simply open up the file that shows you the font. As long as that window is open (minimized doesn't work here), then the font will appear in your list and you can use it. Yeah! I just made a little list of all the fonts I like with an example of them, and I don't have to worry about slowing my computer down. There are some cool dingbats out there that I'm excited to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment