Thursday, April 10, 2008

I can't sleep!

Last night we had a particularly difficult time trying to get Claire to go to sleep. Here are a few of the things she hollered down the stairs to us. We just giggled at her as we tried to watch Idol Gives Back. Although after more than 3 hours we giggled a little less.

"Mommy? Can you please bring YOUR bed in here? I no like my big girl bed."

"I a baby. I can't go to sleep by myself."

"My bed is too short. My bed is TOO short!"

"My tummy empty! My tummy saying, "Feed me, Claire! Feed me!"

"Hey you guys! You should be in your bed!" When did we become "you guys?"

Finally around 12:30 she went to sleep. Of course then Kyle was up at 4 they were both up again at 8. I miss sleep most of all.

In other news, she has named the dollhouse cat "RockyMyBoy" (all one word). You'd have to hear her say it, but it's hilarious how consistent she is with RockyMyBoy.

3 comments:

  1. Jackie,
    It was so fun to see your blog, thanks for sending it to me. I'm not great at blogging but I love keeping up with all of you and your kids. Your kids are darling, I bet your mom is having a blast with them. We have a family blog at jeffsheriewarner.blogspot.com. I think that is it. Aimee and Nichole have one that you can get to from mine. They keep theirs up better than I do. Thanks again for thinking of us.
    Love ya,
    Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thought of you moving YOUR bed into her room.

    How Hillarious. This girls ought to be a comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good work daughter in writing all of the funny things miss claire says. You are so wise. See you tomorrow love nana suz

    ReplyDelete